As a patron of the performing arts, you belong to an outstanding group of individuals; therefore, we invite you to join others who express enthusiasm for the arts by supporting the FRIENDS of UIS Performing Arts Center. As a FRIEND, you will guarantee the continuation of quality arts and entertainment programs at the UIS Performing Arts Center. Moreover, your support helps set the stage for future generations to enjoy high quality and world-renowned performances that explore, educate and entertain.
FRIENDS of UIS Performing Arts:
- Enable UIS pac to present more than 50 performances every year
- Help reach more than 25,000 K-12 students each year through Class Acts and ClassPass programs.
- Provide tickets for more than 400 clients of local social service agencies through the Angel Ticket program.
- Help provide the community with artist residencies and workshops.
- Ensure future presentation of professional performing arts programs at the UIS Performing Arts Center.
It's easy to support FRIENDS of UIS Performing Arts Center:
By Phone: Use American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Call the UIS Ticket Office Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (217) 206-6160.
By Mail: Call the UIS Ticket Office at (217) 206-6160 to request a Friends membership form. Mail the membership form to the UIS Ticket Office with your check payable to the UIF/UIS PAC, or use one of the credit cards listed above.
As a special thank you to those who have contributed in the past 12 months - $120 or more - or have signed up for monthly giving at the $10 or more; those donors will receive new event advance notices and pre-sale opportunities exclusively offered to our major donors before the general public.
Because of processing time, if you are taking advantage of an immediate pre-sale opportunity, please call the UIS Ticket Office at (217) 206-6160.